Thanks for your interest in Autumn’s Dawn. To apply you will need to complete the following steps:
1) Read the admission criteria to ensure you are a good fit.
2) Download, complete and submit an application to Autumn's Dawn. There is a $100 application fee due at the time you turn in your application.
3) Once your application is complete and submitted, Autumn’s Dawn will review your application to determine if you meet the criteria for an interview. The Center Coordinator will contact you to schedule an interview. If you do not meet the criteria for an interview, Autumn’s Dawn will send you a letter stating such and information on other potential resources/agencies.
4) After an interview is scheduled and completed, Autumn’s Dawn will determine if we are the most appropriate agency to provide services for you. If accepted, you be contacted by the Center Coordinator to schedule your Person Centered Plan and discuss the program. If we feel Autumn’s Dawn is not the most appropriate agency to provide services, you will receive a letter stating such and information on other potential resources/agencies.
5) You will work with the Center Coordinator to find the most appropriate time and place to have your Person Centered Plan. After the PCP we will immediately schedule your first Life Management Time with your designated Educational Specialist. After the PCP Autumn’s Dawn will also provide our recommended service plan for you.
If you have questions/concerns during any portion of the admissions process, please call the Autumn’s Dawn center at (281) 913-4990.